To enable participants to understand, nurture and practise their latent ability to think creatively and to enable others to undertake creative thinking exercises.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Describe creative thinking and the difference between that and logical thinking
- Explain the part creative thinking has to play in problem solving
- Set the best environment for creativity
- Design exercises to develop your latent ability to think creatively
- Use the following creative techniques – mindmapping, brainstorming, synetics, synthesis, elimination, expansion, what if?
This workshop will encourage participants to try out different exercises and techniques to participate and ‘play’.
For further information, please contact our lead person for Communication & Work Management Liz Burgess:
- +44 (0)20 7538 9387