About the Course
You don’t need to be an expert on customer care to know when you’ve had it, and when you haven’t.
For most of us, it’s the single biggest driver behind how we see an organisation. So the million dollar question has to be, ‘how to deliver great customer care, consistently over time?’
This course gives teams a chance to stand back from the day to day, reflect on their practise and develop an action plan to deliver great customer care. Through a series of structured discussions and practical activities our ambition is to translate organisational brand into living practise.
To enable participants to generate ideas, use techniques, design routines and look at every contact from the customer’s perspective to delight their customers.
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Define customer care and explain the importance of providing excellent customer care
- Describe team / organisational goals in relation to customer care
- Figure out what their customers really, really want
- Use ‘touch-point analysis’ to understand customers’ experience
- Describe what it takes to really satisfy customers
- Research customer expectations and measure satisfaction
- Speak to their customers using ‘The Lens of the Customer’
- Use Brand Loyalty Experienceã to identify practical ways in which to delight and retain their customers
- Manage complaints beautifully
For further information, please contact our lead person for Communication & Work Management Liz Burgess:
- +44 (0)20 7538 9387