Managing Demanding Workloads
About the Course
This is a highly interactive programme involving a series of exercises and activities which participants will undertake in small groups and individually. This is suitable for managers who want to build a working environment, which contributes, to individual, team and organisational success.
To enable senior staff to prioritise large and varied workloads, and to use a variety of techniques to work with teams to achieve their goals.
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Prioritise effectively
- Set SMART objectives and longer term goals and plan to achieve them
- Use facilitation skills to enable individuals and teams to learn and make decisions
- Develop their message to create a positive mindset for themselves and others
- Identify limiting beliefs
- Plan to overcome limiting beliefs
For further information, please contact our lead person for Communication & Work Management Liz Burgess:
- +44 (0)20 7538 9387