Managing Time for Real Results
About the Course
- Why is paper money printed in different colours and sizes?
- So we can easily tell the more valuable notes!
The Royal Mint invests considerable effort to differentiate value. What about us? How well do we do in separating out the really important stuff from the white noise of background activities.
Through a series of exercises and activities, this course will challenge participants to face, and find solutions to, their most
pressing time management issues.
To learn the joy and liberation that comes with successful time management
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Identify the value of making difficult decisions at the right time
- Appreciate the full costs of decision avoidance and procrastination
- Appreciate the need for, and plan to achieve, periods of concentrated work
- Prioritise effectively
- Set SMART objectives and longer term goals, and plan to achieve them
- Appreciate the power of the humble (e)diary as a great planning tool and a time log
- Get the better of emails and email systems
- Develop strategies to deal with the most disempowering time stealers
- Communicate clear messages about your work practises to ensure effective collaboration with others
For further information, please contact our lead person for Communication & Work Management Liz Burgess:
- +44 (0)20 7538 9387