About the Course
Everything’s a project these days so it’s not just line managers who need project management skills.
An essential element of the programme will obviously be engaging with the key tools and techniques. But projects are just as much about getting the best of people – stakeholders as well as colleagues and partners.
So our approach is to blend the two into a highly interactive programme that asks participants to work on their own current and future projects.
To enable participants to successfully work with others to deliver great projects, on time, and on budget.
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Distinguish between projects and programmes, outputs and outcomes
- Differentiate between the roles of project manager, sponsor and team members
- Precisely define the issue their project will address
- Define the purpose and essential elements in building their Business Case
- Use practical methodologies to agree ambition with stakeholders
- Develop a project specification to secure project success
- Develop and apply key tools such as timelines and critical path analysis
- Structure and build a motivated project team
- Undertake practical monitoring and evaluation
- Engage and motivate stakeholders with and effective communications plan
For further information, please contact our lead person for Communication & Work Management Liz Burgess:
- +44 (0)20 7538 9387